Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Cyber-mind Meld
DXM
by InsanityEchoes
Citation:   InsanityEchoes. "Cyber-mind Meld: An Experience with DXM (exp2911)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2001. erowid.org/exp/2911

1062 mg oral DXM

This was my first time going beyond 2p (the second plateau), which I`d done many many times before. I wanted to see some of the hallucinations that were reported with 3p DXM use.

I can`t remember alot of what happend before the peak.. but somehow I had come into a weird 'mind-meld' with my computer and I couldn`t leave. I didn`t know who I was, I thought I had died and I had joined with god (my computer) or something. It was very weird. I typed everything I spoke automatically like it was second nature (I can`t type that good usually). As I came down I started to remember that I was a human being and my computer was not god and that I wasn`t dead.

After that (very scary) episode I spent the rest of the time exploring my room and the hall and everything. My house had an unearthly feel to it, everything looked like a cartoon, full of crayoned color walls and stuff. I looked at some picture books of the Pacific NorthWest and watched people walking around in the cities and stuff (not tripping *as* hard at least).

Finally I got tired and decided to go to bed. I think all that suger from the cough syrup kicked in and I had this huge rush. I was very restless and I don`t think I ever went to sleep until about 3am.

All and all, this was intersting.. but I don`t think I`d ever want to do it again. Losing identity seems to be common with lots of hallucinagins and people take it lightly, but now that I`ve actually experienced it I have a much deeper respect and it isn`t something I considered fun.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2911
Published: Mar 1, 2001Views: 11,761
DXM (22) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)