Citation: student. "Combined with Coffee: An Experience with Hydergine & Caffeine (exp29084)". Erowid.org. Dec 29, 2003. erowid.org/exp/29084
I have taken piracetam, vinpocetine and hydergine and by far the most powerful is hydergine. One dose will not do much but if I drink a cup of coffee (for some reason coffee enhances absorbtion) with my dose I will feel the effects of the coffee magnified. If I combine it with piracetam vincpocetine and choline the result will be an intense stimulation which usually is unpleasent as it makes me nervous. When i take hydergine with coffee the effects are:
- I can memorize facts much faster (im a science student)
- there is sometimes anxiety
- I feel my mind has speed up (thoughts are fast)
- Sometimes I get a headache although usually this is present when it is combined with piracetam and vinpocetine.
- The effects could be compared to a mild dose of ephedrine but without the B adernergic stimulation.
I think the important thing here is to absorb as much hydergine as possible hence I find drinking it with coffee is the best route (I researched this fact and if anybody doubts it I encourage you to look in Martindales 1975 pharmacopia under hydergine).
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.