Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Police Was Out to Get Me ?
Cocaine
by Maurino
Citation:   Maurino. "Police Was Out to Get Me ?: An Experience with Cocaine (exp28989)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/28989

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

It was August, Saturday night. I went out for dinner with two friends of mine. After a pizza, we came back to home to get some cocaine. I felt great. It was a really good white princess with bitter taste.

After that, I was so high I wanted to get some more. My friends said no, please, it's too much for us. Then we jumped on our car and went to a party. There I found another friend of mine that wanted to take cocaine. I had some in my pocket, so we went to his car, drove in a quiet place and took it. I was happy but strangely I didn't feel as high as before. Thirty minutes after coming back to the party, I wanted to go home. I felt depressed. I was tired but I wasn't able to sleep. Suddenly I was scared of police coming to my house, finding cocaine and bring me to jail. After three hours walking around the bedroom, I took my cocaine and drop it in the toilet.

I called myself stupid for a long time. I didn't take cocaine since then but now (December) i'm gonna have it again. I hope to learn to control the paranoia.

Have a Merry Christmas !

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28989
Published: Oct 10, 2018Views: 740
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)