Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
It Could Happen To You......
Cocaine
by M
Citation:   M. "It Could Happen To You......: An Experience with Cocaine (exp2893)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2893

I'll never forget the first time I tried cocaine. At first I was a little scared of it because my roomates would stay up half the night doing it. But I tried it non the less and I loved it! I'd never felt anything like it before. I can't compare it to anything else that I have tried. It is like drinking a lot of caffiene or a jolt cola. When I started doing it more and more people would ask me what it was like or they would tell me they wanted to try it. And all I could say about it was how great it is, how much fun it is.

So when one of my girlfriends was over at my house one day I had some and asked her if she'd like to try it. (I never liked doing it on my own. I also didn't like sharing it) and so she did. She loved it almost more then I did. All I could think at that time was alright, someone to split the cost with me. She did. And I then found myself only liking her when I was doing coke. I couldn't be friends with her or hang out with her without being high on it.

So that is what I mean by saying that it could happen to you. Coke is no good but yet people like me still do it. Still crave it. If you do read this please think twice. You never know what could happen. M

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2893
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 21,809
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)