Dozing Off in Extreme Euphoric Sensations
Oxycodone
by Oxylover
Citation:   Oxylover. "Dozing Off in Extreme Euphoric Sensations: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp28848)". Erowid.org. Jul 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/28848

20 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  10 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

Oxy Bliss

My experiences-

I had, for such an expanded period of time, desired to obtain and use Oxycontin, after hearing so much information about it. Living in the mid-south, Oxycontin isnít generally prescribed, and is quite difficult to come by. I eventually bought three Oxycontin 20mg tablets. I proceeded to crush one and snort it one night. It took a surprising amount of time (45mins-1hr) for me to recognize the euphoric, and ever-so heroin-like feelings. The high wasnít as good as I had expected, yet it was incredible. So I decided the next time I used Oxycontin, I would increase the dosage.

It was our last home football game of the season, I crushed a 20mg Oxycontin, snorted it, then proceeded to chew up a Percocet 10mg. In the process of riding with my friends to the game, I was extremely euphoric, and I experienced extremely slurry speech. I got out of the car to go to the stadium, and realized that walking was to be a much more difficult task that I had ever presumed. I finally made it to the stadium, and began to follow my friends around. As a cop walked past I became extraordinarily paranoid, and realized it was obvious that I was messed up. I managed not to make an ass of myself, and finally sat down. I donít remember the game in the least bit, but do remember sitting beside female friend of mine. I found myself dozing off in extreme euphoric sensations. An overwhelming power from deep inside seemed to be controlling my every move. Everyone commented on my constricted, bloodshot eyes.

Negatives-

I have experimented with a massive amount of drugs, and must say this is the most fantastic Iíve ever used. The only negative feelings I can recall would the ďopiate itchĒ which is an annoying itch usually on the face. And sometimes I close my eyes as if asleep, yet am very aware and I never lose the euphoric feelings.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28848
Published: Jul 9, 2018Views: 3,192
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)