It's Erowid's 20th Anniversary!
Help us keep going for another twenty with a small donation?
Erowid is a global information resource. We're an educational non-profit working to provide an honest look at psychoactives. Accurate info is required in order to move forward with research, drug law reform, and safer use. This work is made possible by small donations and memberships (get our newsletter!).
Dreamy Euphoric State
Bupropion (Wellbutrin), Aripiprazole (Abilify) & Escitalopram (Lexapro)
by Jezebel
Citation:   Jezebel. "Dreamy Euphoric State: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin), Aripiprazole (Abilify) & Escitalopram (Lexapro) (ID 28782)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2007. erowid.org/exp/28782

DOSE: T+ 0:00     Pharms - Aripiprazole (daily)
  T+ 0:00     Pharms - Escitalopram (daily)
  T+ 0:00 200 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 500 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:30 200 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 200 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

I started taking Welbutrin as perscribed by my psychiatrist for a few years now. I also am perscribed Abilify (antipsychotic) and Lexapro for my schizoaffective disorder.

I am not much into anything but pills right now. I crush and snort lines on Welbutrin for fun. It's almost like snorting lines of Ritalin but with no edginess. I take a 200mg tab and it's fine. Then I ingest some, say about 500mg of Welbutrin. I start to feel very confident and awake also colors are brighter.

I snort 200mg, about a half hour later, more and and things start to get a little distorted. I was watching Magnolia at the time and enjoyed it very much but during the sad parts I couldn't cry even when I tried.

I snort another 200mg and am in a dreamy euphoric state. It is true the snorting Wellbutrin burns and tastes nasty but the buring you get used to fast, it barley burns me anymore. I also have glass of vanilla cola by me which by the ways tastes more intense yet I don't have the munchies. Over all I enjoy the experience.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28782