Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Treating Auditory Hallucinations
Olanzapine & Cannabis
by Oerentvist
Citation:   Oerentvist. "Treating Auditory Hallucinations: An Experience with Olanzapine & Cannabis (exp28311)". Erowid.org. Nov 10, 2003. erowid.org/exp/28311

7.5 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)

I started using Zyprexa about 2-3 weeks ago after being on alprozalam for a cannabis psychosis after figuring out that the alprozalam didnít help much. I have audio hallucinations and I have thought that there was a camera inside my room and that all people were against me, I cant go to any place with many people as I tend to panic and get offensive (aggressive).

After I started on olanzapina I am more calm have less audio hallucinations, I feel more like myself as I was before my addiction to cannabis, itís of course also because Iíve stopped smoking hash. I have smoked since I started on anti-psychotic medication, but it has helped me in a funny way, when I smoked I could see my mental illness in a very clear way and I felt at total peace with myself. It helped me in that way cause now I know my psychosis better, I donít have any plans on smoking again ever, even though I may smoke a little (one hit or so) when my psychosis has disappeared totally. But I'm not sure. Not at all. Iím happy that I stopped smoking. cause when I did I had nothing to live for, now I may have something left, Iím only 16 and have alot to live for. I thought my life was over...now it's time for medication.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28311
Published: Nov 10, 2003Views: 23,192
Cannabis - Hash (93), Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : Not Applicable (38), Health Benefits (32)