Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
I Slipped Out of the Chair in Hysterics
Nitrous Oxide
by Alex
Citation:   Alex. "I Slipped Out of the Chair in Hysterics: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp27692)". Erowid.org. Sep 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/27692

1 breath inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

First Real Nitrous Experience
I had done nitrous once before with not much effect, just much confusion. So I went to my friend's house, knowing he had some whipped cream. I arrived at his house and immediately asked for the cream, as I wanted a real experience that night. After some delay, the can was handed to me. I inhaled for what seemed like an eternity, and waited several seconds before exhaling. From what my friends had done, I thought I would be laughing like hell by this time, but I wasn't. I shrugged and went to sit down; I thought I hadn't had enough, so I was going to sit quietly and watch my compadres.

Then it hit me. I looked at my friend and burst out laughing. I tried to sit down, but the weight of my body was too much and I slipped out of the chair in hysterics. I started squirming around the floor, laughing quietly. My friend at the computer had pulled up a Where's Waldo picture, so I moved to it (I could move really fast, and when I did I would see the beauty of everything. Everything radiated with love). I started laughing, then a face replaced the scene (not a hallucination) and I cracked up. The primary effects had worn off by then, but it was an amazing experience for me.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27692
Published: Sep 18, 2018Views: 271
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)