Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
A Mind Numbing Psychedelic
5-MeO-MIPT
by E-Krills
Citation:   E-Krills. "A Mind Numbing Psychedelic: An Experience with 5-MeO-MIPT (exp27485)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2003. erowid.org/exp/27485

25 mg smoked 5-MeO-MIPT

So somehow I came across a vial of 5-meo-mipt. It seems all the good RC's have been jacked up in price lately but this one was reasonable. Anyway, approx. 25mg was placed in a brand new stone pipe and inhaled very slowly with the flame far away from the material. It tasted very wierd, like plastic flavored inscence.

I was sitting in the park next to a [closed] consession stand (first bad idea), I took about 4 hits before it all melted. I tried to hold each one in for as long as possible, which wasn't hard because it wasn't harsh smoke despite the shitty smell and taste. Then that was it... very quickly something seemed to 'shift' I can't say what shifted exactly but that is the closest I can come to describing it, it's very strange.

Sasha described this stuff as being mixed between positive and negative with complex results. I would call this feeling complex to say the least. There are very few visuals besides little translucent neon 'bugs' shooting across my arms. Riding my bike on this stuff was effortless and there was no change in co-ordination, I just felt so different. After a couple more tries at various smoked and oral dosages I find this shit to be very mind-numbing, as in it makes it hard to think and put together intellegent sentences. I thought the point of a psychedelic experience was to expand the mind.

I also remember feeling like I wanted to jump out of my skin. Especially in the crotch area, my dick just couldn't decide what to do. Two friends of mine tried this as well, one male one female. Comments like 'What the fuck?!?' 'My kitchen is trying to pull me under the washing machine' and 'Bad idea! Never Again!' insued. I also got a lot of nasuea and virtigo which sucked. Smoke!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27485
Published: Oct 13, 2003Views: 15,350
5-MeO-MIPT (287) : Alone (16), General (1)