Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Doorway to Hell
Salvia divinorum (5x extract)
by jeff
Citation:   jeff. "Doorway to Hell: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5x extract) (exp27391)". Erowid.org. Oct 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/27391

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

I'm 57, a very experienced tripster, and mentally stable, mature, and spiritually inclined. I tried Salvia (by smoking its extract) 2 times, the 2nd to confirm what I saw the 1st time, because it contrasted so much with all the reports on the internet. I smoked it under ideal conditions, quiet and with a friend as sitter. Both times I got that this drug was bad to the bone, ancient malevolent evil, hell. I didn't think there was a hell until I took Salvia. I'm grateful to know about hell, as it is a part of me, but I'll never go there again. Yet I remain intrigued. A doorway to Hell. But others apparently don't experience it that way.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 27391
Published: Oct 7, 2003Views: 5,176
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)