Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
They Call Me Superman
Venlafaxine (Effexor) & Amphetamines (Dexedrine)
by Obese Fishstick
Citation:   Obese Fishstick. "They Call Me Superman: An Experience with Venlafaxine (Effexor) & Amphetamines (Dexedrine) (exp26949)". Erowid.org. Jun 26, 2007. erowid.org/exp/26949

insufflated Pharms - Venlafaxine (ground / crushed)
    insufflated Amphetamines (ground / crushed)

Just as a bit of an introduction, I would like to tell you that, while I do not have a prescription for Effexor, I have frequent access to them.

About 45 minutes ago as of the time I am writing this, I and two of my friends decided to crush up a 75 mg capsule of Effexor along with 20 mg of Dexedrine. I know from past experience that snorting 20 mg of Dexedrine all by myself would barely get me high, let alone splitting it with two other people. But with the combination of snorting dex and Effexor, even at such a low dose, I feel like Iíve got wings. The rush is awesome, I am happier than I have ever been, and I have enough energy to wrestle a bear.

As I sit here writing this experience report, I am in the clearest state of mind imaginable, but it feels like I'm zooming along through the clouds the whole time. I can't help but grin like an idiot because absolutely everything makes me happy right now.

I'm like superman, faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Okay, maybe not literally, but I am so buzzed, so empowered, that it really feels that way. I could run a two minute mile and still have energy to spare. I cannot stress this point enough, I feel superhuman, logically, I know that I'm not, but my body keeps telling me that I am and it is getting easier and easier to believe it all the time.

I've been a speed freak for a long time, but this is different than any speed high, I don't crave any more, and the body sensations are just so much better.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26949
Published: Jun 26, 2007Views: 30,997
Amphetamines (6), Pharms - Venlafaxine (191) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)