New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $30 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Fine First Roll
Ecstasy & Cannabis
by Runnerman
Citation:   Runnerman. "Fine First Roll: An Experience with Ecstasy & Cannabis (exp26754)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2003. erowid.org/exp/26754

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Before I talk about my first roll, allow me to give some background information. Iíve only had marijuana and alcohol before, and I only use each substance 1-4 times a week. I also enjoy running to stay in shape and it helps clear out my lungs, which makes smoking, even if only a bowl, more potent. (In the end it saves money, less weed to get high, and allows you to get real baked).

I had wanted to try E for sometime, and I had prepared myself for the experience by reading up about it and about otherís experiences. One day out of the blue, a trusted friend asked me if I wanted to buy any. He told me that he had already used it and it was safe (I was worried about getting something other than E). I went out to this place in the woods, where my friends and I go to drink/smoke and just hang out sometimes. I decided to swallow the tab, even though some people told me to snort it, this was at about 7:55 (T :00). No one else I was with wanted to try it because of bad things they heard. About 20 minutes passed and I still wasnít feeling anything. People kept asking me if I felt anything and that started to get annoying. After another 30 minutes (T +0:50), I called up my friend (sort of pissed off), telling him that nothing was happening. He sounded surprised and reassured me that it was good stuff. I was still feeling pretty skeptical though. I walked back and stood near the fire my friends had started.

Suddenly, a huge grin came on my face, but I wasnít feeling anything. I was smiling, but I wasnít happy at all. My face had merely twitched into that position. My friends R and H, were going back down to Rís car to smoke a bowl, and asked if I wanted to join them. Since nothing was happening I decided to make the trip down to the car. The trip down is sort of long, especially in the dark, and is usually sort of crappy. As we were walking down, a branch hit me in the eye. I said ďOw!Ē yet it didnít hurt. Obviously I found that to be sort of weird. The trip down seemed different, almost mystical for some reason. I definitely wasnít rolling yet, but I really appreciated walking through the woods for some reason. Once we got into Rís car, I took off my shoes and sat back to relax. It was now about 9:05 (T +1:10), and I figured that the E wasnít working and I almost decided to take another one (Iím glad I didnít). We started smoking and I took a normal sized hit, except I didnít feel it in my lungs.

I took a slightly bigger second hit and still didnít feel anything. I started to get sort of mad since I wasnít getting high and I wasnít rolling. I then took a monster third hit and still didnít feel anything. I thought maybe I hadnít gotten in much smoke, but then I burped and a whole lot of smoke came out. I looked at the clock and it said 9:15 (T +1:20), and I laid down on the backseat, while R and H talked up front. For some reason I started rubbing my foot against the back window, and it felt real nice. Then all of a sudden, I started rolling my ass off. I began moaning loudly. It felt like every single pore on my body was having an orgasm! I tried to describe it to R and H and tell them how good it was, but I just couldnít describe it. It felt so wonderful! I rubbed the seats, rubbed my friends shoulders, and it all felt sensational! R and H began talking about what their lungs must look like after smoking so much and talking about the smoke on their lungs.

I closed my eyes and could see my lungs get comfortably covered in a beautiful smoke. I could see my body as if I could see all my internal organs and they were glowing majestically. I felt so warm inside and very comfortable. (Even now, after several weeks I can close my eyes and feel the comforting warmth). We walked back up to everyone else, and I gave everyone a nice big hug. The only downside was no one else was rolling. If I could go back in time, I would have gotten someone else to do it with me. I had brought a Gatorade up with me in case I got thirsty or anything and I put it up against the crotch of my pants. I began jerking the Gatorade bottle off and it the movement made my body tremble, pure ecstasy. There really is no other way to describe it. As the night went on I had rubbed up against just about everyone, even if they were guys, I didnít care, touch felt too damn good to pass up.

At one point during the night my heart started to feel like it was racing. I just sat down, took some deep breaths, and drank some water (I had brought both Gatorade and water with me). When I walked down to my car, I began looking up at the stars and waving my hands, while dancing in the middle of the road. I was still feeling great and the stars never looked better. I got home at 11:30 (T +3:35), I decided to take a shower and went into my bathroom. I turned on the water, stood outside the shower, closed my eyes, and listened. It sounded like all those bugs you hear outside at night. For a few seconds I thought I was outside! (And was actually slightly disappointed to find myself inside when I opened my eyes). After my shower I went down to my room and turned on my speaker. As soon as I turned it on, The Whoís ďTeenage WastelandĒ started playing! The weird thing was though, that in reality no music was playing. Shortly after that I sat down and got really hyper. So much that I began shaking with energy.

I called up a friend on my phone and I was barely understandable I was talking so fast. (I later learned there was a considerable amount of speed in the tablet). After a while I laid down and listened to my headphones. I had trouble keeping a thought in my head and I was too hyper to fall asleep. At about 4:00am (T +8:00) I finally fell asleep. When I woke up at 7:30am for work, I still had a fast pulse rate and was more hyper than usual. That was the biggest downfall to my E experience, the second day I was tired and my sleep schedule had been messed up. In the days after, I kept thinking about how wonderful it had felt. It made me appreciate the life I was living now, but it made me really think about heaven. I hope that when I die, heaven feels like I felt. I began to look at my everyday life a little differently, and it made me want to have happiness for myself and the others in my life.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26754
Published: Sep 12, 2003Views: 7,290
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2)