Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Say No to It
Trazadone
by anonymous
Citation:   anonymous. "Say No to It: An Experience with Trazadone (exp26662)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2006. erowid.org/exp/26662

4 tablets oral Pharms - Trazodone

I was somewhat depressed at night so I really wanted to sleep. I popped 4 trazadone of 30mg each. My psychiatrist perscribed these to me to help sleep if I felt as though I was too alive late at night. I quickly started feeling extremly tired, so I layed down to sleep. Unfortunatly not falling asleep for over an hour I lay there having weird thoughts and seeing things. Finally I fall asleep. I wake up approximatly 8 hours later with an extremly dry mouth. And in the back of my throat, a large cluster of thick brown, jello like mucus. I have never seen or heard of anything such as this before. For rest of the day I felt as if I had strep throat or something such as that. Ever since I havent even taken 1 trazadone.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26662
Published: May 15, 2006Views: 32,843
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : Hangover / Days After (46), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)