Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org
Help us reach 1275 reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Like a Porn Star
Sertraline (Zoloft) & Sildenafil (Viagra)
by DevilDoc
Citation:   DevilDoc. "Like a Porn Star: An Experience with Sertraline (Zoloft) & Sildenafil (Viagra) (exp26140)". Erowid.org. Aug 18, 2003. erowid.org/exp/26140

author logo  
DOSE:
100 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline
  100 mg oral Pharms - Sildenafil

BODY WEIGHT: 170 lb


So, you liked the title of the article? I bet about 90% of you are men looking to either become a desired stud or to please your significant other just a little better. The other 10% are women either curious or dissatisfied with your man.

Here you go – how to become a porn star overnight…

I’m sure you’ve all heard about Viagra (Sildenafil), and many of you have probably tried it. Yes, it makes my manhood sing like an opera star, but it doesn’t do much for longevity in bed. It might be able to go again in a minute, but will shoot my load in a few minutes yet again.

I have the solution – Zoloft (Sertraline). If I take 100mg of Zoloft 8-14 hrs before sex on an empty stomach or 5-8 hrs after a meal I'm lucky if I ever cum. Viagra + Zoloft = a woman that will beg for more time after time.

Now, Viagra has a couple of side effects – flushing, stuffy nose and body aches. For the Flushing there is little I can offer as a remedy. For the stuffy nose – try a 12hr Sudafed… works like a charm. And for the body aches, try 400mg advil (ibuprofen).

I know what you’re thinking – how can I get/afford the Viagra and Zoloft. And I have the answer – but from abroad. I’ve been doing it for years, have never not a shipment arrive, and have never had it take longer than 2 weeks (usually in 1).


P.S. If you are taking any nitrates/nitrites, you can not take Viagra! I have found that people respond well to Diphenhydramine (Benedryl) pretty well – it will give your member a lift. Be careful, though, since it makes most people very drowsy.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26140
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: Not Given 
Published: Aug 18, 2003Views: 52,417
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
Pharms - Sildenafil (130), Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.


Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults