Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Worked Like a Dream
Zolpidem
by realdolls[pop]pills
Citation:   realdolls[pop]pills. "Worked Like a Dream: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp25960)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2005. erowid.org/exp/25960

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I had been taking ambien for a couple months or so. Wanted to see what it would do. Started at 10mg and the first time I hallucinated. This was my first hallucination by the way. I remember walking into the dark living room and stopping and just standing there, seeing a dark shadow man in front of me. I moved on into the dark dining room and stopped again to see a line of people (actually a line of the same person). Then the plants in the dark window looked as if they were moving underwater. I rather enjoyed it.

It got to where 10mg wasn't giving me the same effect anymore so I upped it to 20mg. The first time I really tripped. I remember going into the kitchen and everything was alive and breathing. I was feeling on the clock, the fridge and things and they were breathing and were grabbing onto me and pulling lightly. Took me a few min to figure out how to open the refridgerator. I cooked a tv dinner and ate in the dark. I have no idea how I did that.

I'm looking forward to more trips like these.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25960
Published: Jan 26, 2005Views: 4,614
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Alone (16), General (1)