Dream Herb; Thusly a Farce
Calea zacatechichi & Cannabis
by First time failure!
Citation:   First time failure!. "Dream Herb; Thusly a Farce: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi & Cannabis (exp25945)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25945

smoked Calea zacatechichi (extract)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

My very first experience thus far with Calea zacatechichi has been a farce where dreams are concerned. I did acquire the 10x extract reduced with distilled water. I placed a small amount in a pipe bowl on top of some fine cannabis and toked. Reminded me some-what of the way salvia feels on my skin, with the tiny pricks and the subtle thin film like feeling of something on your skin. A slight head change, not much more then other strange herbs not cannabis. Was some-what apprehensive about what to expect. Waited a half hour, read about how quantum physics says in some science mag that we may be holograms. I also fell asleep listening to an OM CD. I from 1 am to 6 am had no dream recall, much less vivid or lucid dreams. I went and had a larger toke the same way with more Dream herb 10x extract at 6 am. Nothing notable happened. I feel a bit more subtly aware at some level, but I'm not sure it not at some cost elsewhere, very subtle, and so much so you may miss it.

Don't plan to just throw in the towel, but for a first time experience it didn't really seem to fit the bill...

Inuic...

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25945
Published: Oct 16, 2003Views: 19,469
Calea zacatechichi (97), Dreams (85) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)