Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Friend or Foe?
Ketamine
by justin
Citation:   justin. "Friend or Foe?: An Experience with Ketamine (exp25931)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/25931

3 lines insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

Ketamine: Friend or Foe?

What a wonderfull experience. I had just been told by my badge toting father that I was to recive random drug tests, once a week.

I was telling one of my close friends this and she said she had something for me, ketamine, because it doesn't show up on a five pannel test. We went back to her place were I cut out three lines and proceded to snort all three. Within about thirty seconds I told my friend we had to leave because her parents were home and if we diddnt go now I would not be able to make it down the stairs. For about a minute and a half it felt like I had done numerous whip its.

Within about two to three minutes I was a complete vegtable, I had gone into a 'k hole' wich was the strongest triping experience I've gone through in my 5 years of drug use. It is very hard to describe kind of like a roller coaster in a colidascope(sp?). I saw very bright colors and and detailed shapes and I felt like I was falling and fliping, spinning in every direction. This went on for about two hours, so I've been told, but it felt like days. My friend took me home because she diddnt know what else to do with me she opend the door and I fell out of the car and finaly woke up, wich was soon followed by throwing up, my older sister and next door neighbor watched in horror. It took another couple hours to get all of my motor skills back, I.e walking, and my father being the nice guy he is let me sleep it off before putting me in handcuffs and taking me to the nearest rehab center.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 25931
Published: Feb 16, 2018Views: 840
Ketamine (31) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)