Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Light, Calm, and Happy
Catnip
by Robert H
Citation:   Robert H. "Light, Calm, and Happy: An Experience with Catnip (exp25846)". Erowid.org. Aug 5, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25846

3 joints/cigs smoked Catnip (plant material)

I was looking for a cheap alternative to weed, being that my monetary funds had been drained into car repairs. The idea actually came to me by watching my cats after a dose of the nip. I figured - hey man- its worth a shot. So I rolled about half a cubic inch into a zig zag and smoked it with a pair of tweezers - I wanted a heavier concentration quicker, cause I figured catnip wasn't gonna be too strong. Well, I was partially right. In terms of the high effect, catnip is like nil. After 2 more such joints, I had a very light, pleasant, and minty wisp in my throat. I was also calm and happy. Its good stuff for what it costs.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25846
Published: Aug 5, 2003Views: 11,445
Catnip (68) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)