New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
The Green Fairy
Absinthe & Cannabis - Hash
by nobody
Citation:   nobody. "The Green Fairy: An Experience with Absinthe & Cannabis - Hash (exp25744)". Erowid.org. Apr 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/25744

3 drops oral Absinthe (liquid)
  3 drops oral Cannabis - Hash (tincture)

Me and a friend recently made some nice hash oil with alcohol and some decent schwag. I had about a gram of it to myself, and I had alwsy wanted to make a cannabis tincture so I could get high without smoking. I had a bottle of spanish deva 70% absinthe that I keep for the specialest of occasions, so I filled a small vile, about as big as a chap stick, 3/4 of the way with absinthe and put in the gram of gooey, sticky hash. I swished it around with a kebab skewer, occasionally licking the end of it. When I did the spicy, minty burn of the absinthe hit me, but with a very bitter hash aftertaste. My tongue grew numb after a minute of this, and as I was setting the tincture down I felt it hit me, and it was nice. Very physical; my legs felt rubbery and I stumbled a bit to the couch (I had no booze in me and the few drops I'd drank surely weren't doing this.) so all in all, I recommend this to everyone who likes pot. Its like having pot brownies in condensed liquid form. A few drops on the tongue will take effect in just minutes.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25744
Published: Apr 15, 2018Views: 382
Cannabis - Hash (93), Absinthe (4) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)