Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Mixed Feelings.......
Oxycodone
by Wharf Rat
Citation:   Wharf Rat. "Mixed Feelings.......: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp25743)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2020. erowid.org/exp/25743

27.5 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

Here's my first time oxycodone story:

My best friend had surgery recently, so he was blessed with a bottle of 10mg OxyContins, and a bigger bottle of 3.75mg generic Percocets. Today, me and the friend, who we'll call 'Bill', took a few pills from his brother. We took two 10mg OCs, and two Percocets.

Later, just before class, we took them all, a combined dose of 27.5 milligrams of oxycodone. I'd read that effects set in better/faster if you eat it crushed, so I chewed up the OCs and just plain swallowed the Percocets. Within 20 minutes, a wall of euphoria hit me. I was enveloped in a coccoon of numb warmth. We were watching a movie about Pablo Escobar, and Bill whispered to me, 'Are you feeling it as much as I am right now?'. All I could say was, 'Yeah', and even that took effort. Nothing in the world mattered to me, and I loved it. I could easily see how people became addicted to this stuff. I knew it was sustained release, so I settled in for a long period of comfortable numbness. Well about 30 minutes or so later, still feeling great, I ate some Chili Cheese Fitos and drank water. Almost immediately, I felt weird. Still high, I didn't notice it very much, but suddenly I felt sick. I stood up, walked to the bathroom, but in the hall outside the class it happened. I spewed liquid, foul-smelling Frito juice. I covered my mouth with my hand, but this only sprayed it all over my face, shirt, shorts, and hair. I then ran outside and finished the job into a bush. Then, I proceeded to the bathroom to clean myself off. Afterward, my shirt and shorts were wet and smelled like vomit, and my hair stank for the rest of the day until I showered(I have dreadlocks, which absorb smell like a sponge). The only thing going through my mind was, 'I want a beer', which is my after-puking tradition. I went back into class a humbled man.

All in all, it was worth it. I'll definitely do oxycodone again, but with some Dramamine as well so no projectile vomiting all over myself. I still had a great time despite the vomit!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25743
Published: Oct 13, 2020Views: 644
Oxycodone (176) : First Times (2), School (35)