Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
My Most Blissfull Hell
DiPT
by Mormon Druggie
Citation:   Mormon Druggie. "My Most Blissfull Hell: An Experience with DiPT (exp25697)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25697

100 mg oral DiPT

Well it all started on the 4th of July. My buds were going to do some 'lucy' and well I was too but the DiPT just fucked me over. I took it about 6pm and within 30 min I felt a very strange mind sensation almost as if pins and needles were inside my brain .the sound oh god were they awesome! They had this digital effect by one hour of licking though powder up.

PS, I donít recommend doing that itís god-awful. Within about 2hrs I decided to go for a walk, simple huh? No, with all the fire works thought I was at war. If you ever do this I recommend hearing people in other languages, its almost alien-like. Music was god awful, but fucking hilarious at the same time. The part of this experience that sucked was that my voice had a very feminine sound to it, I felt it almost 2 days hardcore and at least one very moderately, but worst of all, my mom caught me, but hey I'm not about to stop having fun!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25697
Published: Jul 30, 2003Views: 8,303
DiPT (110) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)