Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Tingly Buzz
Salvia divinorum & Cannabis
by gotta try once
Citation:   gotta try once. "Tingly Buzz: An Experience with Salvia divinorum & Cannabis (exp25642)". Erowid.org. Aug 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/25642

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Ok. I went into this kiosk that sells Salvia D. I do not know whether this was an extract or plant matter, but I'd bet on shredded leaves.

I took it out of the capsule (that's what your supposed to do) and placed it in a bong. very nice high. Easy and mellow, and it passed in 20 mnts.

I was expecting some visuals though, so I mixed it with a very small amount of pot, and smoked the second capsule. then the third, then the fourth and fifth.

Nothing.

I'm just very tired, enjoying a very nice and mellow buzz, but nothing besieds that. no visuals, I did persept things slower! but that all.

I fell asleep although I wasnt really tired and had a very good noon sleep. woke up in the evening. smoked the other five. Again, a nice buzz, slowed down vision, and tiredness. Not bad tiredness. not at all.

I guess that I should try the extract, but this matter had almost no effect on me. 5 capsules costed 12 bucks which is the only reason I wont try that again.

No side effects besides the sleep thing and wierd smell. A good legal substitute if you wanna be legit.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25642
Published: Aug 5, 2018Views: 227
Salvia divinorum (44) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2), General (1)