New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $30 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Snowy Trip
AMT & DXM
by chad
Citation:   chad. "Snowy Trip: An Experience with AMT & DXM (exp25614)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/25614

8 oz oral DXM (liquid)
  25 mg oral AMT (pill / tablet)

I was at a downtown festival and I drank a bottle of delsym and about 45 mins later I started to peak. A friend of mine ran up to me opened a brief case and handed me a 25mg pill of amt. At this point I was pretty faded the whole walking funny eyes wide open trance. I took the pill right away, this was my first time on amt. so anyway about 30 mins later I started to notice the change in my high. The first wave set in and colors were intense things were all flashy and I started to get a little worried but after a while I just decided to enjoy the whole thing. My hands stretched out and it started to snow and people were looking very strange. At about 2:30 in the morning I went walking home and walked in the total opposite direction of my house and ended up in a very large park. as I watched the trees they started to form into goblins and aliens and all sorts of shit like that anyway it took me about 3 hours to realize what was going on and where I was. But I think the combo of the 2 drugs were the best high I could have possibly had.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25614
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 1,230
AMT (7), DXM (22) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)