Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
I Liked It Right Off The Bat
Cocaine
by E
Citation:   E. "I Liked It Right Off The Bat: An Experience with Cocaine (exp25568)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2007. erowid.org/exp/25568

6 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Cocaine, where do I start? Well, I'll start with saying that I have tryed a bunch of different drugs. I've smoked herb, taken speed before, and smoked opium from time to time with some friends. But nothing was quite like Coke.

Just from hearing the word Coke, it didn't sound that great. I mean, after hearing all the horror stories about it, it didn't really scream 'SNORT ME'. I did wanna try it though, and trying it was one of the best things I've done in a while. As far as drugs go.

When they came up on Coke, I was sorta scared to do it to tell the truth...I knew how addicting it was, and I really didnt wanna make a habit outta it. So, I watched them take a few lines of their own, and then I realized, that I should juss try it. So I did. I set up a long thin line, just to try...took the $5 rolled up, and snorted. It was the greatest feeling ever. It totally cleared up my nostrils. It felt so clean and refreshed. I liked it right off the bat. But anyways, I took about 2 more, and took the excess coke and put it on my gums and teeth. I was basically told it would all go numb.

We then went outside for a smoke, and it really felt great. We were talkin, bout deep shit, stuff that had happened, and it felt good as hell. I really enjoyed Coke, and I can see why so many people had coke problems. Within moments....my whole mouth was numb and I felt great. I could even drive on it, it felt so good, a relaxed state, but I still felt hyped up, like I wanted to talk to someone, or go do something. Anyways, it was a good experience, the only bad part was the drip. See, when I snort coke, it goes up my nose and drips in the back of my throat, so eventually I get a nasty bitter taste in my mouth. It's pretty gross, and eating anything that would normally be good, tastes like shit. It basically takes my appetite away, but I would do it again.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25568
Published: Jun 24, 2007Views: 8,968
Cocaine (13) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)