Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Once Is Enough
Cocaine
by Amber
Citation:   Amber. "Once Is Enough: An Experience with Cocaine (exp254)". Erowid.org. Oct 25, 2000. erowid.org/exp/254

6 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

It started like any other day, just hanging out with my friends getting ready for a New Year's party. We were all excited about it. We weren't sure who'd be there and were surprised when we found out. We arrived at the party and checked it out to see who was there. We saw our friend, who we knew was heavily into drugs, and a couple of other people we recognized. The party was getting started and we were ready to have fun so we got some beers, Boone's Farm, and Sevens. It was great. I started getting a little tipsy after a few drinks. Then I drank more and more until I was in total oblivion. I had no idea what was going on. The night was a blur, but I remember a little. First, I walked in the kitchen and my druggy bud was snorting a line. I asked her how to do it and she explained, so I tried. It tickled a little then I felt so good. It lasted for about 30 minutes. Then I wanted it more and more. I was ready to do anything for it. By the end of the night I had snorted at least 6 lines that I remember. I probably did more than that but it isn't very clear to me.

Snorting Cocaine was the biggest mistake of my young life. If I hadn't felt so bad the next morning I would probably still do it. Luckily, I didn't suffer anything unbearable. I know I will never do it again.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 254
Published: Oct 25, 2000Views: 43,393
Cocaine (13) : Large Group (10+) (19), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)