Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Lots of Vomit
5-MeO-AMT
by Bob
Citation:   Bob. "Lots of Vomit: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT (exp25251)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25251

10 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)

I had been planning on taking 5-MeO-AMT the night before the trip so I got lots of rest and ate absolutley nothing during the next morning. I took 10mg at about 4pm and noticed effects after about 20 minutes. I suddenly felt very very sick and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

I had hoped that I didn't vomit up all the drugs and as it turned out, I did not. I ended up watching to spanish channel for 2 hours occasionally running to the bathroom to vomit but mostly just lying down and drinking water. During these 2 hours I began to feel very high, as if I had just smoked weed, however it lasted much much longer.

I continued vomiting until around 8 or 9pm when I went to go take a shower. The only visuals I saw were very mild. The walls would breathe a bit but mostly everything was just out of focus and hilarious. I felt sick all night long until I went to sleep at about 5 am.

Overall, I think that this drug could be quite dangerous in large doses and I don't find it very entertaining, although my friend did manage to experience massive visuals with 13mg. I would not try it again, and would not recommend it to anyone.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25251
Published: Jul 14, 2003Views: 13,206
5-MeO-AMT (104) : Alone (16), Personal Preparation (45), Health Problems (27), First Times (2)