Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Instant winner!
2C-C
by psydkik
Citation:   psydkik. "Instant winner!: An Experience with 2C-C (exp25244)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2003. erowid.org/exp/25244

25 mg oral 2C-C (powder / crystals)

After many years of listening to SHAMELESS (Boy Genius) and his many verbal promotions of Shulgin's finest works, I recently got the experience of trying a number of phenethylamines (all wonderful). The trip du jour for today's report is 2,5 dimethoxy, 4-chloro phenethylamine, or 2C-C.
Shameless recommended a trial dose of 25mg based on Shulgin's suggested levels.

And so @ 10:20 pm, down the hatch with the compound. Awful awful taste. Nothing for a short spell, and then around an hour and ten minutes, the first effects are felt. Mostly a mild body buzz at this point but gently builds over the next hour and a half. By 1:00 am, I feel a refreshing chill, very comfortable. The stream of consciousness effect is intense with constant tangents. No digestive problems noted at all. I am impressed by the olfactory (smell) hallucinations. I can think of a smell and there it is! As for visual, with eyes closed there are vague, formless colors (very colorful). With eyes open, there is mild movement seen in objects. TV has a lifelike quality, a realism. I feel involved with character activities and can lose myself in the event. Details of all kinds highly apparent. Extremely relaxed.

Around 1:35, reading becomes difficult. I have a mild shiver, but not cold. relaxed and comfy. Waves. Pulsate. Irradiate! Peak maybe? I cannot stress how relaxing this is. I could go to sleep if I wanted to.

I continuted to enjoy the unique effects of the material until around 4:15 am, at which time the effects quickly and smoothly dropped right off. There then came easy sleep lasting a couple of hours longer than usual, yet I woke very refreshed with no hangover or residues.

This is certainly a unique compound. A trip that goes down and not up. This could be very useful in psychotherapeutic applications, due to the comfort, relaxation, open mind, relative ease of functioning, and fairly brief duration. A truly remarkable compound. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's 35mg experiment!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 25244
Published: Jul 14, 2003Views: 15,759
2C-C (262) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), General (1)