Citation: Manofresin. "How to Make Salvia Divinorum Gum: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp25175)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/25175
You will need
1-2 large stick(s) of bubble gum
Half shot of 80 proof or higher
.3 gram of 5x or 10x Salvia Divinorum
To Make Salvinorum Gum:
1) Get 1 large stick of bubble gum. Some people prefer to use two pieces. Bubblicious seems to work best. DO NOT USE CHEWING GUM!!! Chewing gum is highly ineffective.
2) Chew the gum briefly until gum is flexible enough to be stretch out.
3) When gum is stretched out, load .3 gram of salvia 5x (or if you really want to be brave, .3 gram of 10x. 5x works fine) onto the center of the gum. Fold/roll the gum back up, so salvia is in the center.
4) Pop 'salvinorum gum' in your mouth. Hold a half shot of any alcohol of 80 proof or higher (everclear is best) in your mouth. Chew the 'salvinorum gum' and swish the alcohol in your mouth mixing the salvinorum/gum/alcohol juice in your mouth at the same time. Do not swallow any of the contents in your mouth. After 20-30 minutes you will feel the effects.
5) Spit out all of stuff in your mouth into a trash can.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.