Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Smokin' shrooms
Amanita muscaria (smoked)
by Catfish Rivers
Citation:   Catfish Rivers. "Smokin' shrooms: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (smoked) (exp2497)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2497

author logo
1 bowl smoked Amanitas - A. muscaria (ground / crushed)

I had read in one of the Amanita Muscaria texts that you could smoke the mushroom to achieve a marijuana type high (how many times have I read that phrase about some plant and been dissapointed?) Well, I had just received 30 gr. of powdered Amanita (which I plan to chuck into my next San Pedro + O.J. smoothie!), so I decided to give it whirl. By golly it seems to work! I just smoked a very small bowl full and with the first toke I noticed effects. The buzz seems to be centralized in my head and face. Music sounds good too. I'm a bit relaxed too. I'll be puffin the shrooms for the rest of the night to see how the buzz progresses.

After an hour the buzz wears off, but I'll surely be using Amanita when the ganj is el scarce-o!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2497
Published: Sep 8, 2000Views: 20,997
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)