Itchy, to Say the Least
Oxycodone
by ScottB
Citation:   ScottB. "Itchy, to Say the Least: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp24905)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/24905

insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

One of my friends, A, gets paid every other Wednesday. So he was trying to figure out what to get high off, and his friend, B, said he could get 80mg Oxycontins for $50 a piece. They each bought one, scraped the coating off, and chopped each one into five lines. There were five of us there- me, A and B (bought the Oxys), C (it was his house) and D (just there for fun). We each snorted two lines, so we each had 2/5 of a pill.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

About five minutes later, I got really hot and tired. My nose was itching like crazy. It felt like I had boogers on the tip of my nose and they just wouldn't come off. Almost everyone else said the same thing. Everyone but C puked. I even puked when I was driving home. It felt very good to lay down and close my eyes. The buzz only lasted for a few hours, and it wasn't really a high, it was more like just being really relaxed. Kind of disappointing.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24905
Published: Jul 30, 2018Views: 685
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)