Citation: Filijokus. "Norwegian Teenager Dies After Taking Ecstasy: An Experience with PMA (Sold as Ecstasy) (exp2485)". Erowid.org. Sep 19, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2485
A 17-year-old girl from Oslo died late Sunday night after taking a toxic ecstasy tablet one week earlier. It's suspected that the 'Mitsubishi' pill she had taken may have contained a cheap but deadly amphetamine substitute, PMA.
The teenager went into a coma last Sunday and was taken to Buskerud central hospital. She never regained consciousness.
Light-brown tablets were discovered in her jacket pocket with a Mitsubishi car logo on one side and a cross on the other.
White tablets with the same markings have claimed the lives of two men in Denmark this summer. Theses pills contained the amphetamine substitute known as PMA, or 4 methoxy metamphetamine.
The tablets found on the girl have not yet been analysed.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.