Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Midsummer Catnip
Catnip & Tobacco
by Tussukala
Citation:   Tussukala. "Midsummer Catnip: An Experience with Catnip & Tobacco (exp24653)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/24653

3 joints/cigs smoked Various (plant material)

Bought some catnip for my kittykats, ran out of beer, so I thought, what the hell. I've been reading experiences online so I would give it a try. I made 3 quite big joints of catnip and tobacco, about half and half. As soon I smoked first joint, I fealt a somewhat intense head rush, just like smoking bad weed. I proceeded on the 2 other joints, the feeling got more intense, but nothing really special. I walked a bit around in the woods, noticed how beautiful the nature is (hey, in midsummer it IS beautiful). After I got in and started sitting on computer, I noticed a very very slight warping feeling, nothing much.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24653
Published: Jan 13, 2008Views: 9,441
Catnip (68) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)