Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Not Worth It
Cocaine
by Kid
Citation:   Kid. "Not Worth It: An Experience with Cocaine (exp24156)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/24156

1.5 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Tonight I got to do cocaine for my first time, Iím a stoner, love weed, everything about it. Lets get that out of the way.

M came in to talk with me, and he was asking me about my drug experimentation, as me and M have a good relationship about these sorts of things, and he offered some cocaine to me for my first time. I said sure. I was a little bit nervous, but I wasn't afraid as I am a pyschonaut. So he cut up 2 lines of *pure* cocaine, and let me snort it with my twenty dollar bill. He snorted one himself and we just talked, and talked and talked.

I never felt any physical changes besides numb teeth, right after snorting it. 5 minutes later I got the numb teeth, and weird feeling in the back of my throat. I told him that I felt nothing and that I'd choose weed over coke any day.

T+0:45:
He chopped up a line for me and I snorted half and he snorted half. I felt the come on stronger, but it wasnít close to as noticeable as bud.

Around 2 hours later after talking he left, and here I am. I definitely noticed the physical affects, I worked out and man, let me tell you I could definitely whoop some serious ass.

My conclusion; I have a high resistance level. I pity those who loose themselves to something like this. It's really in their personality. Cocaine brought it to my attention what a true addictive personality would be.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24156
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 5,691
Cocaine (13) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)