Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
The Two Drugs Were Having a Battle for My Brain
Cannabis & Alcohol - Beer
by Jajon
Citation:   Jajon. "The Two Drugs Were Having a Battle for My Brain: An Experience with Cannabis & Alcohol - Beer (exp24081)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/24081

3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Tobacco

BODY WEIGHT: 11 st

Stoned and pissed

I was sitting at home with a few mates drinking beer while preparing to have a night out. After about 3 pints, we couldn't be bothered and we went around a friends house who had some cannabis.

By the time we got there I was pretty drunk and had the usual blurry vision and wasn't really thinking before talking.

However, after smoking a bit of pot my mind kickstarted again. After the second spliff went around I felt stoned, yet drunk at the same time. I started thinking about how I was drunk before, and how the stoned people in the room were probably analysing me while I was talking shit, then I realised that the only reason that I thought about that was because I've been smoking pot. But I still knew I was drunk. Being drunk and having my mind awakened was a very strange experience for me and made me feel pretty damn ill.

When I started thinking that the two drugs were having a battle for my brain I wanted to be sick. After throwing up several times I felt a bit better and decided to never mix those two very opposite drugs together again.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24081
Published: Mar 3, 2018Views: 742
Cannabis (1), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)