Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Sleep Time
Zopiclone
by Comrade stalin
Citation:   Comrade stalin. "Sleep Time: An Experience with Zopiclone (exp24078)". Erowid.org. May 28, 2003. erowid.org/exp/24078

7.5 mg oral Pharms - Zopiclone (pill / tablet)

I had a sleeping problem so i got my doc to prescribe zopiclone. I took the pill and went to bed. After 20 minutes my racing thoughts stopped, and my mind cleared. My body felt very comfortable and heavy. I then started dreaming and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Upon waking up I felt good. No hangover. no tiredness. After two weeks of this my precription ran out. I had no withdrawl symptoms.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24078
Published: May 28, 2003Views: 36,050
Pharms - Zopiclone (272) : Alone (16), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)