Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
One of the Nicest Pharms I've Dealt With
Gabapentin
by SilverFrost
Citation:   SilverFrost. "One of the Nicest Pharms I've Dealt With: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp23703)". Erowid.org. Jun 30, 2003. erowid.org/exp/23703

2400 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (daily)
      Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)
      Pharms - Quetiapine (daily)

My Head Shrinker touted this pill as a help for Bi-Polar disorder, to keep me from smoking weed daily to get down from the 'upswings' I have. Hey it helped that (along with Paxil and Seroquel). I must admit 2400mg is a little excessive, but this is something that I CAN grow a tolerance for. With my size 2400mg (or more at times) leaves me with a slightly narcotic tingly feeling with a nice 'head' high.

NOTE: After giving my roomie 3x800mg tabs of Neurontin his normally crabby ass was feeling quite loving and chatted at length about his life and feelings. Hmmm Must REALLY be a mood stabilizer. The only drawback I have found with the medication is the slow reaction time. 2+ hrs for me to kick in UNLESS I drink a soda. Look for an 1hr reaction time when drinking a can of coke. Well, in conclusion, I love the stuff!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23703
Published: Jun 30, 2003Views: 45,272
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Various (28), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11)