Different Outgoing Person
Paroxetine
by Justin
Citation:   Justin. "Different Outgoing Person: An Experience with Paroxetine (exp23589)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2006. erowid.org/exp/23589

40 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)

Yeah, I've heard all of the bad reports on how paxil is addictive and how it messes up people's lives but I'm here to defend it.

I had severe anxiety problems even to the point where I felt like I was hyperventilating. Well I started taking paxil a year ago and I no longer have these problems and I am now the most outgoing person I know... It's almost like I'm a different person. Before I had a hard time meeting new people but now I'm a social butterfly.

The only bad effects (if you want to call them that) is I can be very obnoxious and cocky. Especially when I drink with paxil... Some people don't take this very well, but I feel that now that I'm more social the whole world is open for my taking. It's almost like I'm invincible and I have no fears of anything. Paxil has made me emotionally detached though and more superficial. The only negative physical side effect is that it makes me sleepy at times and if I drink with it my face becomes flushed.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23589
Published: Feb 21, 2006Views: 14,164
Pharms - Paroxetine (148) : Health Benefits (32), Not Applicable (38)