Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Sexual Side Effects
Ecstasy
by Scrambleboost22
Citation:   Scrambleboost22. "Sexual Side Effects: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp23391)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2003. erowid.org/exp/23391

1 tablet oral MDMA

sometime during the summer of 2002 I took 1 pill with a girl who wanted to try it for the first time, and she wanted someone who had done it before around so they could help her if anything went wrong. We dropped a pill each at around 8, and went party hopping all night until around 5am, when we went back to my house to crash (longest roll of my life by the way). We got comfy with each other on the couch, and after a short while she unzipped me and started to give me head. Wasnt too hard to get an erection, and the sensation was wonderful. After an unusual amount of time, I orgasmed, but to my surprise (and horror) blood accompanied the semen. I have never tried any sexual activity while rolling after that, and I have noticed that small amounts of blood come out for a few days after as well.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 23391
Published: Apr 30, 2003Views: 5,747
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Health Problems (27)