Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Way Too High
DiPT
by Wilocybin
Citation:   Wilocybin. "Way Too High: An Experience with DiPT (exp23256)". Erowid.org. Apr 25, 2003. erowid.org/exp/23256

160 mg oral DiPT (capsule)

Last week I decided to try some Dipt I had acquired. Being my first time with the substance, I didn't know how to eyeball a dosage. I proceeded to split my DiPT into two capsules. Both looked like small level AMT dosages (40-60mg).

At around 5pm I ate one of the capsules. At 6:30 I still wasn't feeling any real effects (no sound distortions), so I ate the second pill. At 7:30 the trip started to set in pretty strong. Voices started to sound deeper and metallic. Every voice sounded the same. I felt extremely high and had a very hard time comprehending anything. Lights began to come from all around. An iridescent 'smoke' (kinda hard to describe) began to surround me.

By 8pm I had lost almost all touch with reality. My body was completely numb. I had hit the peak, which lasted till about 10pm. It felt like a 2 hour DMT rush. Thoughts flew through my head. Sounds were plentiful but I couldnt distinguish sounds from within my house from those outside, or those within my head. I couldnt move, aside from twitching around in my bed. I was pretty scared.

My girlfriend came over at midnight. I was still tripping hard (alot of visuals, sounds were still distorted as they were when my trip began). I could cope at this point. At about 3am most of the trip had subsided. To this day I still get very spacy whenever I smoke some pot. It seems like this substance could have great potential in the proper dosage.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23256
Published: Apr 25, 2003Views: 17,288
DiPT (110) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Guides / Sitters (39), Difficult Experiences (5), General (1)