Psychedelic Insights Survey
Have you taken a psychedelic (mushrooms? dmt?) and
had an experience that was psychologically insightful?
Help our researcher friends at Johns Hopkins & take their Survey!
Sebor Absinth
Absinthe
by Gryphon
Citation:   Gryphon. "Sebor Absinth: An Experience with Absinthe (exp2321)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2321

oral Absinthe (liquid)

About a year ago, I ordered a bottle of Sebor Absinth (apparently the Czechs spell it without the 'e' on the end) from a young gentleman via the internet. I liked it enough to order three more bottles over the period of six months or so. I agree with various experience reports here on Erowid regarding absinthe. In other words, this stuff is pleasant enough, but the high is more like being drunk than stoned. It's a different alcohol high, but the effects are extrememly subtle and probably only noticable to an experience stoner such as yours truly. At about $55 a 1/2 liter, it ain't cheap. I think I bought so many bottles simply because I liked the concept of absinthe (read 'poser'). But I'm through with the Paris stage of my life, and I'm back to the tried and true happy hour formula of three Buds and three hits of pot. God bless America.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 2321
Published: Jul 15, 2000Views: 10,095
Absinthe (4) : General (1), Various (28)