individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
As a Lifestyle
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by anonymous
Citation:   anonymous. "As a Lifestyle: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp23005)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2006. erowid.org/exp/23005

1 tablet oral MDMA

I have struggled with that drug for the last 3 years of my life. My childhood friend exposed me to the drug ecsatsy when I was barely a sophmore in high school. Ecstasy is the 'we drug'! 'Ecstasy is a remedy for the alienation caused by an atomized society.'

Ecstasy is the devil! When I am on E I feel like a million dollars....It has the same similar auditory enhancement quality as marijuana does, the never ending cycle of energy much like speed. The unhibited feeling of being totally wasted from drinking. To top it all off I experience extremely high altitudes of empathy, compassion and profound insight. The perfect drug, so to say. On the other hand many people will agree with me that coming down from E is one of the hardest things to come to cope with.

When the night is over are the things that were said of any true meaning? Can we live a life that can successfully merge drugs and religion?

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 23005
Published: Feb 21, 2006Views: 5,873
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)