Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Maybe I'm Immune to It
LSD
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Maybe I'm Immune to It: An Experience with LSD (exp22951)". Erowid.org. Apr 14, 2003. erowid.org/exp/22951

2 hits oral LSD (liquid)

This was my second time trying acid and I must say it was not too much different than the first. The first time i tried acid i bought what was supposed to be 'real strong acid' and it was 2 hits dropped on a sugar cube. Since it was my first time, i decided to have a sober sitter stay the night at my house. I dropped the acid and i had high expectations of the trip. About 30 minutes after dropping, I look in the mirror to see my pupils are as big as pennies, so I was like 'wow, im gonna trip balls'. This however was not the case. After about 2 hours, nothing seemed to happen at all, and i was slightly confused becuase my friend bought some from the same guy with me and he said that he tripped like crazy. After 4 hours, i began to feel tired and i gave up and I knew that all i had bought was just something that made my pupils big. I was dissapointed.

About a month later, some other friends of mine who get their acid from a completely different source asked me if I wanted to get some. They had gone on camping 'trips' numerous times and told me how much fun it was. I told them that last time i got acid that it was fake, and they reassured me that what they got was 'VERY REAL'. So i bought 2 sugar cubes with one hit of acid dropped on each. Since i had nothing to do after work on the sunday i bought them, i decided to trip when i got home from work. I didnt have a sitter this time, and i was actually kind of skeptical becuase of the last time i got it. But they said it would work for sure. I dropped one cube at about 10 PM. I called a friend who talked to me till about 5 in the morning. By 12 in the morning, nothing seemed to be happening (although my pupils were large), so i decided to wait a little while longer before i took the other one.

About at 1:15 i dropped the other cube, knowing that it wouldnt work. My pupils became a little larger than before, and then i thought maybe it would work. My stomach started to feel a little wierd, and my friend on the phone told me it would work. Well i stayed up till 5 in the morning and not a damn thing happened. I was pissed because my friends said they took 2 cubes from the same batch and they tripped nuts. Nothing happened again for me. I will try acid again, i will probably keep trying it until i realize that I am either 1.) psychologically immune to it (i dont know how) or 2.) that Acid is real, it's just hard as hell to find some that works, or 3.) Acid isn't real, and I should just stick to smokin pot and looking for mushrooms. If anyone else has this problem, please post it because i dont think i am alone here.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22951
Published: Apr 14, 2003Views: 8,757
LSD (2) : Various (28), General (1)