New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Calea Testing & 'Overdosing'
Calea zacatechichi
by DreaMage
Citation:   DreaMage. "Calea Testing & 'Overdosing': An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp22394)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2003. erowid.org/exp/22394

smoked Calea zacatechichi (dried)

I have been testing on Calea for a few weeks now. Nothing really interesting has occured but I can say that this herb works. First of all, don't smoke it in large quantities and drink milk at the same time (before going to bed, that is). You will probably lose most of the nights sleep. I smoked three joints, drank a large glass of milk and didn't sleep at all that night. I don't know if this is the case for you, maybe it's just me.

But when I smoke one small bowl stuffed tight, I immediately notice a certain relaxation and a nice calming down. Dreams may be a little clearer than usual, but I really can't tell, 'cause I normally have very vivid and clear dreams + remembering them afterwards is not a problem. I remember about three dreams per night without Calea and with it about four... All I really need is some lucidity in my dreams. That has not (yet) happened.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22394
Published: Oct 16, 2003Views: 4,768
Calea zacatechichi (97) : General (1), Alone (16)