Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Reverse Effects
Calea zacatechichi
by dave
Citation:   dave. "Reverse Effects: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp22208)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2003. erowid.org/exp/22208

2 cups oral Calea zacatechichi (tea)

I made two cups of Calea tea, drank one in the evening and another just before bed on two consecutive evenings. I am a regular dreamer and record at least one dream a night usually more. Well after taking the tea I had no dream recall for both of the nights! I thought this stuff would aid in dreaming especially lucid dreaming, but not for me, it had the reverse effect.

After drinking two cups of this foul tasting substance I hoped something might happen. I found no auditory hallucinations no visuals with eyes open or closed and of course a reverse effect with regard to my dreaming. I'm not giving up however, as I write this report I'm drinking a cup and will continue to explore. Maybe I need something stronger like Salvia?
Well best of luck to you fellow dream explorers...Cheers

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22208
Published: Oct 16, 2003Views: 4,425
Calea zacatechichi (97) : General (1), Alone (16)