New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Not Worth the Trouble
Divalproex, Paroxetine & Risperidone
by Marko
Citation:   Marko. "Not Worth the Trouble: An Experience with Divalproex, Paroxetine & Risperidone (exp22034)". Erowid.org. Aug 7, 2006. erowid.org/exp/22034

25 mg oral Pharms - Risperidone (pill / tablet)
  400 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (pill / tablet)
  10 g oral Pharms - Divalproex (pill / tablet)

I was previously diagnosed with a serious mood disorder and medicated accordingly. These medications were not right at all. One depressed night I decided I would try to end my life again. So I looked at the bottles of pills on my dresser and grabbed a huge glass of water. I swallowed 25 Risperdol pills along with 20 Paxils and 20 Depakote pills. I proceeded to lay down and try to go to sleep one last time. I fell asleep and was woken up the next morning by my mom. Obviously, there wasn't any success. But I felt very groggy.

I went up to take a shower and when I got out and went back down to my room I saw my mom packing up clothes and she said there was an ambulance on the way. I got strapped down to the bed in the ambulance and taken to the emergency room. They pumped my stomach which was useless since everything was already digested. I became incontinent on the bed and was fading in and out of consciousness.

They gave me a stomach full of charcoal and sent me to the psyche ward at(my new home at that time of my life). I slept for nearly a week only waKing up once or twice a day for meals. Day by day I was feeling a little less sedated. I ended up being there for 9 days. They released me with no prescriptions, their reasoning being my system needed to clear out.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 22034
Published: Aug 7, 2006Views: 18,393
Pharms - Risperidone (253), Pharms - Paroxetine (148), Pharms - Divalproex (275) : Hospital (36), Post Trip Problems (8), Difficult Experiences (5)