Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
After the Death of a Loved One
MDMA
by tee
Citation:   tee. "After the Death of a Loved One: An Experience with MDMA (exp22033)". Erowid.org. Mar 11, 2003. erowid.org/exp/22033

MDMA

After the suicide of my husband I tried MDMA. Without it I probly would not have made it through the pain. MDMA helped me deal with my feelings in a nontreatening way. It helped me look back at the good not the bad. I learned how to care again without the fear of death looming over me. I think there needs to be more research of MDMA in a psychiactric setting. It seems to me by my experiences with the drug that the good out weighs the bad. More people could be helped in so many ways. I hope that more people talk about all their good experiences so MDMA becomes a positive thing in the public as well as the private.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22033
Published: Mar 11, 2003Views: 5,049
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Health Benefits (32)