Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Mixed with Alcohol
Calea zacatechichi
by Tom
Citation:   Tom. "Mixed with Alcohol: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp21945)". Erowid.org. Jan 8, 2004. erowid.org/exp/21945

5 glasses oral Alcohol (liquid)
  1.75 g smoked Calea zacatechichi (dried)
  2 glasses oral Alcohol (liquid)

Introduced to this stuff by a mate, who gave me roughly a tenth of it, maybe a little less.

Setting: 5 quiet pints down the pub, chinese on the way home then chilling out in my living room. Feeling nice and relaxed, thought I'd give this stuff a go.

I made a rollie and smoked it. Nothing fancy, small amount of tobacco with the leaves broken up (as you might prep bud). Within about 5 minutes I began to feel the effects. The come-up could almost be considered similar to cannabis, but quite quickly fades. Left me feeling very relaxed and very clear-minded. I had a couple more pints of beer, and smoked another rollie of it before I went to bed. Had a very relaxing night's sleep, woke up feeling pretty great. Definite recollections of the night's dreams, had some slight visual hallucinations too.

I'd say it's worth trying, it mixed well with alcohol, no nausea or other notable bad side-effects.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21945
Published: Jan 8, 2004Views: 6,445
Calea zacatechichi (97) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)