New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Snorted Bromo
2C-B
by Tobias K.
Citation:   Tobias K.. "Snorted Bromo: An Experience with 2C-B (exp2191)". Erowid.org. Jun 27, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2191

25 mg insufflated 2C-B

The pictures on the wall became 3-D and the air looked like fog. In contrast my mind was completely clear. The only time I have ever had visuals like this I was on something upwards of twenty hits of good acid. The difference was that on acid I couldn't think while the visuals were that intense whereas on bromo I could actually do o-chem. I have done it twice. Once at 20mg and once at 40mg. The pain of snorting 40mg didn't justify the increased visuals but at 20mg it was definately worth it. If you have any more questions, just e-mail me. If you post there is a good chance that I won't catch it since I don't have time to keep up with the newsgroups.

Exp Year: 1994ExpID: 2191
Published: Jun 27, 2000Views: 2,598
2C-B (52) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)