More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
Only 250 of those contribute $1 or more.
If you use Erowid, Please Donate.
Fear, Noise and the Other Side
Salvia divinorum
by hemp79{reeferman}
Citation:   hemp79{reeferman}. "Fear, Noise and the Other Side: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp21883)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21883

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (dried)

I smoked a large toke out of a bub bomb pipe this was given to me by a nut in a night club. I thought it was ganja so toked hard. I found myself thrown out of my body on to ceiling above, I no longer knew who or what I was. My soul seemed to have a real battle to regain my own self. It was like being on one side of a large fence and not being able to get back over the other side after what seemed a life time (10 mins maybe). I regained enough body control to stagger outside. I had to, it was like the music was hammering my ears. It was unbearable, not my best trip -- 0 out of 10 on the fun scale. Id say if you do decide to try Salvia divinorum do it in a large empty field with a pair of ear muffs.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21883
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 7,700
Salvia divinorum (44) : Club / Bar (25), Difficult Experiences (5), What Was in That? (26)