Heartbeats
Inhalants - Nitrites
by Anon.
Citation:   Anon.. "Heartbeats: An Experience with Inhalants - Nitrites (exp21609)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21609

1 hit inhaled Inhalants - Nitrites (gas)

BODY WEIGHT: 8.5 kg

Just a general note about my experience with poppers (Amyl Nitrite / Butyl Nitrite), the quality differs greatly, with 'liquid gold' being the best in my experience. Sometimes I get really bad banging headaches, always my heartrate goes through the roof, loss of bodily control (similar to being drunk, but less severe) the effects wear off after 5 minutes, and it's possible to continue my normal day. I've heard that if a person does too much at once their lips turn blue for a while, but I've never experienced this myself. Good when mixed with caffeine and alcohol. In the UK they're cheap and legal (2.50 to 5 for a small bottle)..

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21609
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 16,647
Inhalants - Nitrites (147) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)